Tuesday 30 October 2012

Poetry Contests

Poetry Contests

  To be honest I am NOT preoccupied with how others perceive me; its hard enough to figure one''s self when there are so many smothering concepts abroad, so many feelings to sort out, so many emotions to define, so many issues to solve, such a complex life to live... Yet though I am not the least bit preoccupied about it, it sucks when others tell you what you aught to be feeling or experiencing as if they really know best (or better than you) what s in your own heart. But you know what really baffles me? -It baffles me when they throw in your face what you should be feeling or doing as a Christian person. I tell you the one to judge always a bigger peck in his/her own eyes. If the Christian walk or life was perfectly followed by a book of rules, once again life would be perfect, they would (should) be perfect.

Poetry Contests

Poetry Contests

Poetry Contests

Poetry Contests

Poetry Contests

Poetry Contests

Poetry Contests

Poetry Contests

Poetry Contests

 

No comments:

Post a Comment